Friday, April 16, 2010

1st post in jiddy's life

Today is April 16, 2010 man this month is flying by! i have had a lot happen in 2010 just to catch everyone up. In january i was fired from a job that was probably one of the best i have ever had not great pay but, potentially a great enviorment and not bad people... but i was let go for suppossedly hanging up on customers which was not true .... so then i was put on unemployment and have been searching for a job with so far no luck. but i am trying to look to the bright side i get to spend every day with my wonderful son ... who is about to have his 2nd birthday. I am going to college and my wife is working and going to college, she is a trooper, she does a lot to help our family. I am trying to go to culinary arts school. Chef jeff got a nice ring to it. ha ha :)
so right now, finances are killing me, we live with my parents due to a break in to my rented home approx 2 years ago but hopefully everything will be looking up. dont get me wrong parents are a great help just hard being "the man of the house and a husband in someone elses house.
well i hope a lot of people follow, comment, or post on this blog...


i will leave with a question for everyone to answer, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NBA PLAY OFFS AND THE UP COMING GAMES? WHO IS GOING TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP? PLEASE RESPOND

No comments:

Post a Comment